Summer Vacation

I've been away from this blog for a while. Summer has been quite distracting.
But I have a lot of good post ideas. I'm hoping to finally go to some galleries this week. Plus the Met, The Whitney and the Guggenheim... we'll see how fair I get. The Met has a great photo show that I want to see called “Between Here and There: Passages in Contemporary Photography,” here is the NYtimes review which whetted my appitite. I also want to see the "Haunted" show at the Guggenheim and the "Off the Wall" show at the Whitney. It will be interesting to see how the Whitney chooses to present and canonize early performance art, which by it's very nature is difficult to categorize. Anyway. Its been a fun summer so far, and I will hopefully be back soon with more about what I'm seeing out there.