school is sucking my soul/life away

BArnard campus has a new addition! the vag. I mean the Diana center (inside joke, it was going to be called the susan vagilous center aka the vag. thank god some one realized the extreme ridiculousness of naming a student center at an all girls school, the vag)

7 classes, 18 credits = deathhhhh.

so i've busy. In fact I should be doing math homework right now. But instead I've been looking for art blogs for the last hour... I'm bad at school.

"The present is diverse beyond knowing, history is never completely on anyone’s side, and what we ignore today will be excavated later and held against us the way we hold previous oversights against past generations."

-Roberta Smith from her nytimes article "Post-Minimal to the Max"

True - old and new -----------------------