Sunday



It was a beautiful Sunday. It felt quite spring like. It was almost hot in the sun. I made yummy waffles with bananas, yogurt and walnuts. after breakfast I opened all the windows and did my spring cleaning! which is cause for excitement if your an OCD freak like me. I cleaned out my closet. I know it doesn't look organized but it is. then in the latter afternoon when I was all done Chris and I went to the wood star cafe and had a little snack/lunch. we stopped in at the book store and I picked up Pride and Prejudice, something I've always meant to read, and the Diving bell and the Butterfly. Chris and I saw the movie version last night and it was wonderful and very beautiful so I thought I should read the book. It's about a man who has a massive stroke and is totally parallelized but he is metal conscious. He communicates by blinking his eye. the entire book was dictated by him through blinking his eye. its an amazing/wonderful true story. But I digress. Then I made a tasty beef sir fry and we watched Micheal Clayton on DVD, another great movie to end the weekend. Chris got me some daffodils